This week’s episode is the second in a two-part series that features previously-aired interviews with healthcare company owners, including physician owners, who built their own buildings. They share their lessons learned around building a practice as well as owning and operating their own real estate.
Listen in as we feature snippets from…
- [02:17] …episode 41, where we hear from orthopedic surgeon Dr. Alejandro Badia of Badia Hand to Shoulder Center on a clinician’s perspective on healthcare.
- [09:11] …episode 42, where Dr. Alejandro Badia continues his discussion on how insurance companies and government regulation are causing healthcare costs to skyrocket based on ideas from his book Healthcare From The Trenches.
- [15:15] …episode 46, where we hear from wound care doctor Dr. Jonathan Johnson of Comprehensive Wound Care Services and Capital Aesthetic and Laser Center on his story as an entrepreneur, wound care clinician, and property owner of two private practices.
- [23:09] …episode 25, where we hear from chiropractor Dr. David Perrine of Perrine Chiropractic Health Center who discusses his vision for his private practice where he holistically diagnoses his patients to get to the root source of their symptoms to increase their health span, and how he is helping his patients listen to what their bodies are saying to them.
- [29:56] …episode 26, where Dr. David Perrine continues his discussion on his vision for the future of healthcare where preventative and functional medicine providers work in partnership with specialists to provide better healthcare for patients and ideas for insurance companies to potentially lower the costs of healthcare.