Invite Trisha to be a guest on your podcast
DOCPROPERTIES serves the healthcare investment interests of physician owners and medical office asset investors. Healthcare properties are known for their mission critical, demand driven purpose. Thought of as “recession proof”, healthcare services need to be delivered in a facility. More critical, chronic and acute care facilities require highly specialized build-outs. The economic costs of a build-out are considered when deciding to build, buy or lease for a healthcare company. These dynamics are always changing in the market and DOCPROPERTIES stays aware of these trends and advises clients accordingly.
DOCPROPERTIES solutions are aimed at adding value to medical properties to increase cash flow and profitability monetize assets based on clients’ investments goals.
Trisha lives in Scottsdale, Arizona with her wonderfully patient husband and two gracious children that support her drive to make an impact, helping clinicians share their gift to heal others.
Topics I Can Discuss:
- Healthcare real estate acquisitions/buying, dispositions/selling, operations, ownership, leasing, marketing, property management.
- Healthcare real estate financing.
- Healthcare real estate and corporate financial statements, assets under management, total annual run rate.
- Aligning healthcare real estate with healthcare company goals.
10 Interview Questions You Can Ask Me
- How does a clinician own medical facilities and still practice medicine?
- How to select healthcare real estate advisors?
- How do I understand the value of my medical facility?
- When do I sell my medical office?
- How do I purchase a medical office?
- How do I manage and operate a medical facility?
- How to position a medical office for its highest valuation?
- How to underwrite and financially evaluate a medical office?
- How to use healthcare real estate as a financial tool?
- How to use healthcare real estate as a strategic tool?
If you’d like to have Trisha Talbot be a guest on your podcast please her a message below or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.